Tuesday, September 7, 2010

START THINKING ABOUT CHRISTMAS. {SALT LAKE CITY/PROVO FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER}

Hello Clients/Friends!

Yes, I know we just ended summer and some of us can barely stand the thought of cooler temperatures and falling leaves...... BUT believe it or not, this is the time to start thinking about Christmas! AHHHHH!!!!!

It's time to start thinking about family portraits for your christmas cards this year! I am offering a special deal on custom press-printed holiday cards that come with your photo session FOR FREE... A $75 VALUE! They are 5x7 and double sided and press-printed on beautiful paper. They come with envelopes and ohhhh, they are sooo cute!!

Also, all returning clients get 15% off their session fee. I have updated my pricing structure to make it more simplified and understandable. Please look at the second page on my blog called "pricing" to find this new and improved price list. Some of you are familiar with it, but some of you I haven't seen since last holiday season so you are not aware of the changes. Call me if you have questions!

If you would like to book a session, please email me at whitecollection@gmail.com. I book quickly in the fall, so please schedule your photo shoot today!

Thanks for taking the time!

Jessica White

801.783.7124

fallspecial2010

No comments:

Post a Comment