Saturday, January 8, 2011

DASHELL AND MATT. ALBUM. {UTAH WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER}

So Johnson Mill asked me to put together an album of DaShell and Matt's wedding for the Salt Palace bridal show this weekend. So I whipped this together for them. Can I just say that I LOVE how it turned out! I am dying over the photo on the album cover! DaShell and Matt, you guys look incredible. I chose this chocolate color for the cover AND the spreads for a different look. I'm really liking it! Spread number 2 and 3 are my favs. She is such a stunning bride:)

If you are looking for an elegant yet casual place to have your wedding, Johnson Mill is a great place! Check them out!

This is a 10x10 album, so imagine the spreads as two pages side by side. Enjoy!


coverweb

spread1(second)web

spread2web

spread3web

spread4(2)web

spread5web

spread6web

spread7web

spread8web

spread9web

spread10web

a11

a7

a3

a8

a13

a6

a5

No comments:

Post a Comment