Sunday, February 27, 2011

PICTURES OF HOPE {UTAH NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER}

POHlogoweb


Have you ever hear of Pictures of Hope Foundation? Here is a little information about them. I am one of their newest members. I am so excited to be a part of this organization. My second child was in the NICU for only a short 4 days... and that was hard enough on me. My heart reaches out to those sweet babies that have a longer stay. If you know of anyone with a child in the NICU, they are eligible for our complimentary services. So far, it is just me and Karen Hamilton Photography that are participating in the state of Utah. If you are a photographer and would like to participate, go to the POH website and apply! What a great cause!

Here is some more information straight from the Pictures of Hope Foundation's website.

Here are a few images from my little guy's stay in the NICU. He has been a tough guy from day one:)

t3web

tweb1


t2web

No comments:

Post a Comment