Tuesday, July 5, 2011

PRICING UPDATE. {UTAH PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER}

Announcing a new pricing structure...

Some of you have been interested to see what my new pricing is. My pricing is very similar to my packages that I have had in the past, but now each package includes high resolution files (choose from 10, 20 or 35) and the print credits are slightly different.

These prices reflect portrait sessions which include family, children, newborn, etc... EXCEPT senior sessions... please inquire about seniors! Seniors get an awesome mini session option!). Wedding pricing (bridals, engagements and wedding day) is separate from this pricing, as well.

Prices are effective as of July 1st, 2011 and are subject to change. For my 2011 clients who wish to add High resolution files to their photo sessions already purchased, simply call me and we can add 10 images for $50, 20 for $100 or 35 + images for $150. No additional print credit can be acquired for past sessions. This upgrade offer is ONLY for 2011 clients. Thank you!

portraitpricing2011-2

No comments:

Post a Comment