Monday, October 4, 2010

BEAUTIFUL BRIDE AND GROOM. {HEBER VALLEY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER}

Well Happy Monday everyone! What do you think of this fall weather that we are FINALLY having?

So, speaking of weather, I am just about done editing this wedding and I am sooo excited about their pictures. On the day of their wedding, it down-poured right after their ceremony. I'm not joking... It was a CRAZY storm that blew through just after their OUTDOOR ceremony. We had to stay under umbrellas and large trees for a good 20 minutes to wait the storm out before we could get back to the main building because it was raining so hard! Thank goodness we remembered our umbrellas last minute! The rain continued off and on the rest of the evening:( So, we had to shoot their bride and groom mini session really quickly. Now, looking at the images we captured in that short time.... I am so excited with what we got. In fact, I shouldn't be blogging now, I should be finishing up, but I just wanted to share a sneak peek to the lovely couple!

Share some love to this sweet sweet couple by leaving a comment:)


d330pinlightweb

d322pinlightweb

d331pinlightweb

No comments:

Post a Comment