Thursday, October 21, 2010

EMILY AND JASON. MARRIED. {UTAH WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER}

Snippets from my cousin's wedding...

Since this was a close relative, I decided to be the second photographer so that I could still be a GUEST, attend to my children who constantly wanted their mama, and enjoy a little bit of shooting (I think I would have gone crazy if I didn't shoot anything at the wedding!). I had the best of both worlds.

The lovely Kate Benson was the primary shooter. I love this woman! She is as good as gold. Her work is amazing and her personality is just as AWESOME! She knows how much I idolize her:)

Em and Jason! I'm so happy for you two! Thanks for working with me. xoxoxo

Okay, first of all.... this is seriously the coolest place to have a wedding. Park City Mountain Resort. For all of you "brides-to-be", be sure to check this place out. You get to ride a ski lift up to the ceremony spot, the scenery is AMAZING, and then you get to ride the alpine slide down (wedding dress and all!).

This is the second wedding I have shot at the resort and I seriously think it is so fun for a bride and groom with charismatic personalites!


board2

board1blog

Em waiting at the top of the hill with her niece and her dad attending to his duties of holding the dress out of the dirt:)

ej504web

ej500newblog

board3web

No comments:

Post a Comment