Tuesday, June 14, 2011

KEEDRA + BRITTON. MARRIED! {UTAH WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER}

Okay! I am excited to share this bride and groom session with you now! I was asked to wait until they were married so no one would see her dress:) Now that the lovely couple is hitched, I am happy to post! Oh what a beautiful and timeless couple!

kblog29web

kblog28web

kblog25web

kblog26web

kblog3web

kblog1web

kblog2web

kblog4web

kblog5web

kblog6web

kblog9web

kblog7web

kblog8web

kblog18web

kblog19web

kblog20web

kblog16web

kblog15web

kblog12web

kblog11web

kblog13web

kblog10web

kblog21web

kblog22web

kblog24web

kblog23web



1 comment:

  1. WOW. That is pretty much all I can say. The lighting and quality of these photos are just stunning. How lucky am I to have such a beautiful and talented friend!! Thanks so much for sharing, I love looking at your pics! xoxo

    ReplyDelete