Friday, September 16, 2011

TRUMAN'S NEWBORN SESSION. {UTAH NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER}

What a fun session this was! We kept the "Tru-mister" asleep for his session and he was such a good little model! This was the first newborn session I have held at my home. I REALLY liked not having to pack up my car with my whole life (lol...my props). Actually, I think the real reason I enjoyed shooting at my home is because I kept raiding the candy stash and kept myself well "nourished", if you will, during the session:)

Here's a glimpse of a few of my favorites ...



truman2web


truman4web

truman5web

truman3web

t1web


truman6web

truman7web

truman9web

truman8web

Untitled-1web

truman10web

Untitled-2

Untitled-3

The session was over, but Mary was being so cute with her baby I snapped a few more!

Untitled-5

No comments:

Post a Comment