Thursday, November 11, 2010

MORE FROM TODAY. {UTAH PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER}

We had an great day with our birthday boy. Now that the little ones are asleep, I've wondered off to the computer to "play" with some more of the photos from today. I thought I would try something different. This isn't my typical style. But I'm really loving it. I love these shots because they are impressionistic. So completely different than the previous post. Let me know your thoughts!

t300vinateweb

t301web

t305vintageweb

t303vintageweb

t304sunshine2web

3 comments:

  1. I've been blog stalking you for a little while now and I just love your work! I just love this style. It gives a warm touch to the photos. Love it.

    nicolettefrancisphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos of your boy Jessica! Would like to have you do my family maybe when we are up visiting this Dec? Or we could just do a playdate, either way is fine with me, it would just be great to see you! --Brooke (zollinger) Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos of your boy Jessica! It would be fun to get our kids together when I'm next up in Utah this December. Maybe we could hire you to also do photos? You are as talented and amazing as ever! -Brooke (zollinger) Scott

    ReplyDelete