Thursday, November 11, 2010

MY LITTLE GUY IS 2! {UTAH PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER}

I seriously can't believe how quickly the past two years have flown by. My little guy has been such a breeze of a kid. He was such a mellow baby and now (even though he has his two year old moments), he is a dream child. He brings so much light and laughter to our family. We are so happy to have him.

p.s. he is such a polite little boy. He almost always tells me "thank you" (unprompted) when I give him something. And I always tell him "your welcome". So now he says "thank you, welcome". Yesterday in the car, he asked his brother " Anno (Andrew) more candy peas (please)". And this was after many times of asking. I don't know about you, but I think most 2 year olds just scream and throw a fit to get heard or when they want something. I couldn't believe his patience and politeness. Oh, and today... I sneezed and he said "bless you mama". Man, this kid melts my heart every single day.


ty202web

ty200web

ty204web

ty201web

ty203web

No comments:

Post a Comment