Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BABY TOES...

I know...I'm mean for just posting ONE image per post lately! But that's just how my days have been lately! I have been one busy woman and I am so grateful for all of my clients who are keeping me employed!

Coming up... images from the fun family session that I posted about earlier. And just wait... oh wait... more newborn stuff from this cute little girl AND my precious nephew who is just three weeks old now! He was sooo good during his session. I could have photographed him all day!

My Mini Sessions are FULL!!! Thank you to everyone who is participating. I had a great response to this offer. Now everyone... PLEASE PRAY FOR GOOD WEATHER ON THE 16th and 17th!!! I would hate to cancel on EIGHT clients in one weekend!!!

Chao

b137bnwweb

No comments:

Post a Comment