Wednesday, April 21, 2010

KRISTI'S VINTAGE BRIDALS

Okay, this was no ordinary bridal session. Kristi's style was to DIE for. Her hair and make up were so amazing and her DRESS!!! Ahhh!!! So beautiful! She is the dream bride for a photographer!

She wanted something unusual, so we went to a vacant old house to shoot her pictures. I love the juxtaposition of her delicate dress against the ruble of the old house. Raquel Acevedo is teaming up with me on this wedding. We had so much fun shooting together.

You're probably wondering why I am so behind on blogging. I just finished up the mini shoots for Mother's Day last weekend. It was a BLAST! SOOO much work, I discovered blisters on my heels and oh my, my legs got a great work out from squatting for 3-4 hours at a time to shoot the pictures :) I met some really amazing people who are so kind. And their kids are so stinkin' cute! So, I am editing like a mad woman to get those pictures done in time for Mother's day.

Come back soon, because you won't want to miss out on the posts from the 9 amazing sessions!

Have a splendid day!

k201web
k200webk101web
k104luxweb
k105800web
k103web

2 comments: