Wednesday, April 28, 2010

THANK YOU...

... to all those who participated in my Spring Mini Sessions! What a fun experience!!! I am done editing ALL of the sessions and it feels sooo good! If you are one of my mini clients, please check your email so you can get the link to see your gallery. I need all Mother's day orders in by TOMORROW NIGHT in order to have them ready for Mother's Day.

Now it's on to editing some bridals, and then I'm taking a mini vaca in Houston for a few days:) With no kids and no work in front of me, I'm not sure what I'm going to do! Hmmm... I think the first thing on my list is... to SLEEP IN !!!! Then if the weather is any good, maybe I'll try and get rid of my perpetually glowing white complexion. Sorry to all the others at the pool... they are going to get blinded!


Everyone have a great day!

m101

No comments:

Post a Comment